Rates & Packages
Day Delegate Inclusive Package 2019
- Hire of meeting/conference room
- AV equipment (PC with internet access and DVD player), flip chart and pens (not available in Wickham Room)
- Arrival tea and coffee
- Morning tea and coffee with homemade Gladstone biscuits
- Two course lunch in our Food for Thought restaurant with choice of hot or cold dishes
- Tea/coffee with homemade Gladstone biscuits
£30 per delegate per day (minimum of 8 delegates)
Dinner, Bed & Breakfast Rate from £72
Please note these bookings are for a minimum of six bedrooms.
- Bacon Sandwiches £4.50 per delegate (must be pre-ordered)
- Additional serving of tea/coffee/homemade biscuits £2.75 per serving
- House wine £4.50 per glass, £16 per bottle
- Traditional Afternoon Tea £14 per person or two for £25. Prosecco upgrade £3.50 per person
We will be pleased to consider preferential rates for regular conference users. For more information, please telephone 01244 532350 or email email@example.com
Room-only hire is offered subject to availability and upon request only.
- Glynne Room from £12 per hour
- Anwyl Room from £12 per hour
- Robinson Room from £12 per hour
- Wickham Room from £12 per hour (available 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday only)
Robinson Room and Wickham Room is avaliable for not-for-profit organisations at a rate of £5 per hour (or part of an hour) for maximum of two people (payable at time of booking, non-refundable and non-transferable). Please note that the Wickham Room is only available 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
If none of our standard packages meet your needs, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Day Delegate rate £32
Room-only hire from £15 per hour